Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Super Good

Hello. I am in Japan. Kyoto, Japan. I have been for the last six weeks, but due to a distinct lack of internet in my home, I have been unable to get my blog on. However, as of today, there's gonna be some changes around here.

I will probably keep remembering things from the first six weeks as time goes by but for now, here is a picture of about the most Graeme related, most Japanese thing i could possibly have hoped for.



About a week after I arrived, I found out utterly by chance that HALCALI were playing Kyoto, in a club about half the size of the magnet no less. I was the only Gaijin (outsider, foreigner, alien) there. There was dancing, singing and high-fiving. They wanted to meet me after the show, and we took this picture. There was one before this but they forced me to delete it because I wasn't doing a "peace sign".

Seriously.

2 comments:

  1. YEAH! WOWOO! BRILLIANT SUPER> X REALLY SUPER PHOTOGRAPH GRAEME> BONK. I NEED TO GET IN TO THOSE GIRLS (MUSIC). POP+x

    ReplyDelete